Plan 9 From Underpants Plan 9 From Underpants

Great Job Andrew Kepple

The music is called the "kabouterdans" and it's a Belgian childrens song.

Loved the phonetic subtitles! Well done.

Joe Wilson's Day Out Joe Wilson's Day Out

JazzyPickle, Sigh...

Newgrounds indeed doesn't put things on it's frontpage that portray actual events and reasonable logic. Come on man, have you ever been on this website? Newgrounds is not a political website and I believe Tom Fulp and the gang are not out there to smear certain groups of people.
Also, whetherJoe Wilson was right or not is absolutely not important in this case. The reason the author probably made fun of J.W. is because he was out of line. He thought that the president was lying at that moment, so he yelled it out immediately, which was very inappropriate.
If you look at it without political glasses, the movie is actually pretty clever.

Batman: Bright Day Batman: Bright Day

Nice one

I think "the lick" is great. He's got these scars around his mouth, and these tend to get all dry, so he has to keep them wet, or else it might hurt when he talks.

Idiots Anonymous - ep. 1 Idiots Anonymous - ep. 1

Has it been nine years already?

Eight years after I reviewed episode five, I watched episode one again and I've got one word for it: "TAKIYOKA"

Anusboy Anusboy

Goed gedaan man!

Ik zag dat je genomineerd was voor een tankie. Da's zou wel echt een mooie prijs zijn. Veel succes kerel, ik hoop dat je wint!

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Great job!

Loved your choice of using Fatboy Slim´s, gangsta trippin´. It connected very well with the animation!

Batman Hates Robin Batman Hates Robin

Goed bezig, vlaktemaat!

Nice flash, funny too.

I liked it that you used the Def Rhymez song at the end credits :)

You Love This Movie You Love This Movie

I believe I don't wanna mess with you guys...

Nice movie, loved the story.
The fact that you respond to every review is truly unique.

A new kind of flash animator is born :)

RSQViper responds:

Yeah, you don't want to mess with us. Next thing you know you're lying face down in a rain puddle in some Flash animation.

Thanks for the review!

UGLY UGLY

Sick dude

Maybe one of the funniest shorts I've seen since Saturday by Jim_ether. I like animations with lots of gore and violence, but then again, I'm a romantic ;D

For Damon For Damon

Goosebumps man!

A true piece of art, straight from the heart.